XO - Subsonic Commander
|Description||Update 1.0.9: Fix Jukebox mode should operate on phones and tablets again|
Stream (or download) all of your audio and video media files directly to your webOS device, with XO - Subsonic Commander, and the Subsonic Streaming Media server from http://www.subsonic.org/ !!!
XO allows you to use the Subsonic Streaming Media Server from http://www.subsonic.org/ to stream any audio or video directly to your webOS phone or tablet, or to download it directly for later playback. The server automatically transcodes everything so that it can be played back on your device.
* Run your own streaming media server that you can access from anywhere your webOS mobile has internet!
* Directly stream or download any of your audio or video files from your home, transcoding them automatically for playback on your mobile!
* Works over 2G and 3G networks (suggest downloading rather than streaming via 2G)
* Easy to operate -- designed with both phones and tablets in mind
* Automatically lower the bitrate of files to save bandwidth
* Search your home media collection for albums, artists, songs
* Album art and track information availability
* Handy webOS Dashboard for control even when locked
* Jukebox mode can control the media server, and play music directly on it, without even stopping the song playing on your mobile
* Create custom playlists for your device AND for your server
* Stores playlists directly on the server for instant recall from anywhere you can play
For Pre, Pre2, Veer, and Pixi users this app requires the HP Maps application to be up-to-date or the Preware Enyo package to be installed.
The person behind the Subsonic media server software asks for a donation to continue using the server software beyond 30 days.
If you love having your music everywhere, you'll LOVE XO!
|Version Note||Bug fixes|
|File Size||210.18 KB|
|Copyright||Copyright 2012-2014, Eric Blade|
webOS Archive provides this listing under Fair Use provisions as a digital archive for historical purposes. If you have questions or comments, or to submit a take down request for IP you own the rights for, please email the curator.